LaxerScape

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LaxerScape

LaxerScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Better staff. Better Members. Best Gaming

Welcome to Laxer-Scape the #1 RSPS.
Please register here on the website.
Please read the rules and download the client before playing.

5 posters

Coolstill's Cash, and how to make some yourself!

Coolstill
    Coolstill
    Group: Donator

Coolstill's Cash, and how to make some yourself! Empty Coolstill's Cash, and how to make some yourself!

Post  Coolstill Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:03 pm

Many of you have been bugging me to tell you how I make my money. Instead of telling every person I come in contact with you will now know my not so secret way of making my fortune Smile.

Coolstill's Cash, and how to make some yourself! 14jxpy0
    Coolstill's Cash, and how to make some yourself! 301m5ix

Well the secret isn't really a secret at all, but you guys need to get off your lazy butts and put some finger clicking into it... It's not that hard, and personally I know a few of you that have worked hard and made a ton of cash already.

First of BALANCE TRAINING IS THE BEST WAY FOR MONEY!

Coolstill's Cash, and how to make some yourself! 27yzqq8

Just kill some shades and you'll be loaded in no time...

If your still not satisfied then the only other good way for cash is DONATING... Donating helps the server, opens a whole new area for you and many other items and It gives you 10x faster cash.

Coolstill's Cash, and how to make some yourself! 20svo94

That is about all I can say but trust me if you want cash and you don't wanna donate THE VERY REASONABLE AMOUNT OF 3$ then kill shades is all I can tell ya. Smile

This is how I got my cash. If you just try... then you can get far.
    Terence
    Terence
    Group: Forum Moderator

Coolstill's Cash, and how to make some yourself! Empty Re: Coolstill's Cash, and how to make some yourself!

Post  Terence Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:16 pm

Great guide and how i made money Very Happy
    twatlover
    twatlover

Coolstill's Cash, and how to make some yourself! Empty Re: Coolstill's Cash, and how to make some yourself!

Post  twatlover Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:23 am

good guide. seriously, it's pretty much either killing shades or donating to earn money in the game. or, you could try doing godwars dungeons, chaos elementals, or kbd and try selling all you got from killing them... but it's somewhat hard to sell items, but by no means means you can't. Just donate 3 simple dollars and you'll be making tons of money fast and you'll also be helping the server. Just donate $3 and ask for "donor status" in game and you will then have access to the donor zone and you will be able to kill the monsters in there for 2-20 mil per kill and you can also get the rare bow sword or rubber chicken from them.
    king skater
    king skater
    Group: Owner
    Group: Owner

Post  king skater Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:59 pm

It will be A LOT easier to sell items from chaos ele, KBD, gwd, etc. once we get more people playing.
    Terence
    Terence

Post  Terence Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:12 pm

Yea and thats why we must VOTE Very Happy!
    Coolstill
    Coolstill

Post  Coolstill Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:36 pm

We all need to vote alot since votes were reset
    Terence
    Terence

Post  Terence Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:04 pm

Oh another tip to make money is to make sure the server is on ;D
    Ninja
    Ninja
    Group: Graphics
    Group: Graphics

Post  Ninja Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:55 pm

You dont have to donate for the status. You could get some wings, a halo, maybe an fps... WALK AROUND FLAUNTING YOUR STUFF! I know from experience, my friend really really really really...> wants my black halo. And he is going to give me lots of expensive stuff for it... and cash... so the moral to the story- Im an android... not really. Just donate for donation items and sell them for quite a bit of virtual gold... for your virtual pocket...
    Terence
    Terence

Post  Terence Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:42 pm

Ninja wrote:You dont have to donate for the status. You could get some wings, a halo, maybe an fps... WALK AROUND FLAUNTING YOUR STUFF! I know from experience, my friend really really really really...> wants my black halo. And he is going to give me lots of expensive stuff for it... and cash... so the moral to the story- Im an android... not really. Just donate for donation items and sell them for quite a bit of virtual gold... for your virtual pocket...

That friend would be me :3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 6:58 am