LaxerScape

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LaxerScape

LaxerScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Better staff. Better Members. Best Gaming

Welcome to Laxer-Scape the #1 RSPS.
Please register here on the website.
Please read the rules and download the client before playing.

3 posters

I wasnt sure where to put this or what to name it. I put it here so i wouldnt get it wrong.

Ninja
    Ninja
    Group: Graphics

I wasnt sure where to put this or what to name it. I put it here so i wouldnt get it wrong. Empty I wasnt sure where to put this or what to name it. I put it here so i wouldnt get it wrong.

Post  Ninja Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:57 pm

So, there is going to be a new ip address? Is that it? Im just wondering, are you going to keep the name laxerscape, are we going to get a new forums or a new website? If so, what about our posts and points? I know you mentioned a server reset, but other than the ip address, is anything else changing? Also, if im wrong about the ip address please tell me what is going to be changed, as long as you dont tell me that Greg gave Matt the server because he didnt have enough time to dedicate to it, I already know that. Also, someone tell me what this should've gone in; if the former of the two previous sentences seems to mix first and third person, excuse my grammar.
    Terence
    Terence
    Group: Forum Moderator

I wasnt sure where to put this or what to name it. I put it here so i wouldnt get it wrong. Empty Re: I wasnt sure where to put this or what to name it. I put it here so i wouldnt get it wrong.

Post  Terence Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:00 pm

Well basically king can update at will (wonderful thing) it will be a new ip address since its going to be off his comp etc.
    Ninja
    Ninja

I wasnt sure where to put this or what to name it. I put it here so i wouldnt get it wrong. Empty Re: I wasnt sure where to put this or what to name it. I put it here so i wouldnt get it wrong.

Post  Ninja Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:01 pm

oh, mkay. a little wierd since this was answered seconds after i posted it...
    Terence
    Terence

Post  Terence Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:01 pm

Lol i decided to go on the forums this at this time instead of morning Razz
    Ninja
    Ninja

Post  Ninja Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:02 pm

ugh this is so weird, but where does this post belong? i still dont know...
    Terence
    Terence

Post  Terence Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:07 pm

Ninja wrote:ugh this is so weird, but where does this post belong? i still dont know...

its ok here
    king skater
    king skater
    Group: Owner

Post  king skater Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:06 am

There will be a new ip address. As far as the server name, it will still be called laxerscape. This will still be the website for the server, unless we get enough donations to afford an actual good website hoster, and better forums.
    Terence
    Terence

Post  Terence Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:42 pm

does the points count still 500k per point? ;o?
    king skater
    king skater

Post  king skater Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:03 pm

Terence wrote:does the points count still 500k per point? ;o?

If we get new forums then there will be no points.
    Terence
    Terence

Post  Terence Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:32 pm

Im exchanging my points than ;3?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 02, 2024 11:22 pm