LaxerScape

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LaxerScape

LaxerScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Better staff. Better Members. Best Gaming

Welcome to Laxer-Scape the #1 RSPS.
Please register here on the website.
Please read the rules and download the client before playing.

4 posters

Matt... Cats... Terence... I think we're all thats left. Read this please.

Ninja
    Ninja
    Group: Graphics

Matt... Cats... Terence... I think we're all thats left. Read this please. Empty Matt... Cats... Terence... I think we're all thats left. Read this please.

Post  Ninja Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:10 pm

Matt, Cats, and Terence. I think we're the only ones who still look at the forums. Whoever sees this topic please tell me. This server will never be up again, will it?
    king skater
    king skater
    Group: Owner

Matt... Cats... Terence... I think we're all thats left. Read this please. Empty Re: Matt... Cats... Terence... I think we're all thats left. Read this please.

Post  king skater Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:18 pm

I will be less busy toward the end of October beginning of November, so I will try to set it up then.
    Terence
    Terence
    Group: Forum Moderator

Matt... Cats... Terence... I think we're all thats left. Read this please. Empty Re: Matt... Cats... Terence... I think we're all thats left. Read this please.

Post  Terence Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:45 pm

WooT Very Happy and now i went from 0gp on rs to 80m LOL
    Ninja
    Ninja

Post  Ninja Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:15 pm

king skater wrote:I will be less busy toward the end of October beginning of November, so I will try to set it up then.
    You're not screwing with me... are you? If you aren't I think i just shit myself. And even if you get this back up, we'll basically be starting over with players. Everyone prety much left and went somewhere else b/c this server has been down for months. But if we did it once we can do it again, right? Now editing for the second time because I see your new sig, Matt. Most of that is pretty cool and I know is true. Do you really own your own Lambo? And for another... we've discussed this. God is the King of Kings. You're under Jesus. You just can't beat Big J.
    king skater
    king skater

Post  king skater Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:23 pm

I don't technically own the Lamborghini, my dad does but I get to drive it quite a lot.
    Ninja
    Ninja

Post  Ninja Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:32 am

king skater wrote:I don't technically own the Lamborghini, my dad does but I get to drive it quite a lot.
    Freakin' A man that is lucky. I look forward to the server possibly being up in a few weeks! If you get this done, just tell me when to start recruiting.
    Terence
    Terence

Post  Terence Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:07 pm

Ninja wrote:
    king skater wrote:I don't technically own the Lamborghini, my dad does but I get to drive it quite a lot.
    Freakin' A man that is lucky. I look forward to the server possibly being up in a few weeks! If you get this done, just tell me when to start recruiting.

same Very Happy @110m on rs now LOL
    Ninja
    Ninja

Post  Ninja Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:58 pm

When can you help me make money? Very Happy p.s. Terence can you pm me an email address you have?
    Terence
    Terence

Post  Terence Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:05 pm

Ninja wrote:When can you help me make money? Very Happy p.s. Terence can you pm me an email address you have?

Just slay lol. And my email is tmoney0918@aol.com but i bearly use it lol it has like 5k messages... XD
    Ninja
    Ninja

Post  Ninja Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:25 pm

Terence wrote:
    Ninja wrote:When can you help me make money? Very Happy p.s. Terence can you pm me an email address you have?

Just slay lol. And my email is tmoney0918@aol.com but i bearly use it lol it has like 5k messages... XD

kk(k) thanks for that i suppose. 5000? ive (not) seen worse.
    Terence
    Terence

Post  Terence Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:01 pm

My aunt has a shit load more than me LOL
    Ninja
    Ninja

Post  Ninja Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:55 pm

Back to the topic. Matt hows the server coming along man?
    Queen pits
    Queen pits
    Group: Member
    Group: Member

Post  Queen pits Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:52 am

It's suckish my parents still havnt fixed my laptop and it mite be up soon and personally I'm to stupid/scared to go to best buy myself and get it fixed
    Ninja
    Ninja

Post  Ninja Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:14 pm

Yeah thats a bummer. Matt has to putt down the joint and the keys to the lambo, and the fighting gloves to set this up again.
    Terence
    Terence

Post  Terence Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:25 pm

lol @ ninja anyways i found a this word and i fell in love with today Very Happy nagger w/ a southern accent LOL so funneh Very Happy
    Ninja
    Ninja

Post  Ninja Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:30 pm

Terence wrote:lol @ ninja anyways i found a this word and i fell in love with today Very Happy nagger w/ a southern accent LOL so funneh Very Happy
    uh...
    Terence
    Terence

Post  Terence Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:24 pm

Ninja wrote:
    Terence wrote:lol @ ninja anyways i found a this word and i fell in love with today Very Happy nagger w/ a southern accent LOL so funneh Very Happy
    uh...

lolol
    Ninja
    Ninja

Post  Ninja Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:51 am

Terence wrote:
    Ninja wrote:
    uh...

lolol
    Ill just say it in my normal kentucky accent Very Happy
    Terence
    Terence

Post  Terence Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:44 pm

Ninja wrote:
    Terence wrote:
    Ninja wrote:
    uh...

lolol
    Ill just say it in my normal kentucky accent Very Happy

people from kentucky aren't Ninja's or are they o_O....???
    Ninja
    Ninja

Post  Ninja Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:14 pm

Youtube. Search " Kentucky Ninja "

no we arent Ninjas. we're Ninjers. so i guess i should be Ninjer.
    Terence
    Terence

Post  Terence Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:08 am

I always say ninjers lolol.
    Ninja
    Ninja

Post  Ninja Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:30 pm

Matt I want to change my name to Kentucky Ninjer whenever teh server is online.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:09 am