LaxerScape

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LaxerScape

LaxerScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Better staff. Better Members. Best Gaming

Welcome to Laxer-Scape the #1 RSPS.
Please register here on the website.
Please read the rules and download the client before playing.

+5
Ninja
Skillcape
king skater
Cassandra
Owner Lax
9 posters

VOTE HERE FOR THE PERSON THAT SHOWED YOU LAXERSCAPE!!!!!

Poll

VOTE HERE FOR THE PERSON THAT SHOWED YOU LAXERSCAPE!!

[ 3 ]
    VOTE HERE FOR THE PERSON THAT SHOWED YOU LAXERSCAPE!!!!! I_vote_lcap11%VOTE HERE FOR THE PERSON THAT SHOWED YOU LAXERSCAPE!!!!! I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 1 ]
    VOTE HERE FOR THE PERSON THAT SHOWED YOU LAXERSCAPE!!!!! I_vote_lcap4%VOTE HERE FOR THE PERSON THAT SHOWED YOU LAXERSCAPE!!!!! I_vote_rcap [4%] 
    [ 1 ]
    VOTE HERE FOR THE PERSON THAT SHOWED YOU LAXERSCAPE!!!!! I_vote_lcap4%VOTE HERE FOR THE PERSON THAT SHOWED YOU LAXERSCAPE!!!!! I_vote_rcap [4%] 
    [ 11 ]
    VOTE HERE FOR THE PERSON THAT SHOWED YOU LAXERSCAPE!!!!! I_vote_lcap41%VOTE HERE FOR THE PERSON THAT SHOWED YOU LAXERSCAPE!!!!! I_vote_rcap [41%] 
    [ 3 ]
    VOTE HERE FOR THE PERSON THAT SHOWED YOU LAXERSCAPE!!!!! I_vote_lcap11%VOTE HERE FOR THE PERSON THAT SHOWED YOU LAXERSCAPE!!!!! I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 6 ]
    VOTE HERE FOR THE PERSON THAT SHOWED YOU LAXERSCAPE!!!!! I_vote_lcap22%VOTE HERE FOR THE PERSON THAT SHOWED YOU LAXERSCAPE!!!!! I_vote_rcap [22%] 
    [ 1 ]
    VOTE HERE FOR THE PERSON THAT SHOWED YOU LAXERSCAPE!!!!! I_vote_lcap3%VOTE HERE FOR THE PERSON THAT SHOWED YOU LAXERSCAPE!!!!! I_vote_rcap [3%] 

Total Votes: 27
    Owner Lax
    Owner Lax
    Group: Owner

VOTE HERE FOR THE PERSON THAT SHOWED YOU LAXERSCAPE!!!!! Empty VOTE HERE FOR THE PERSON THAT SHOWED YOU LAXERSCAPE!!!!!

Post  Owner Lax Mon May 31, 2010 8:10 pm

VOTE RIGHT HERE FOR THE PERSON THAT SHOWED YOU THE WORLD OF LAXERSCAPE!!!!!!
    Cassandra
    Cassandra
    Group: Member

VOTE HERE FOR THE PERSON THAT SHOWED YOU LAXERSCAPE!!!!! Empty Re: VOTE HERE FOR THE PERSON THAT SHOWED YOU LAXERSCAPE!!!!!

Post  Cassandra Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:51 pm

Why didn't you put me in?

Im in BTW if u view the Thread...
    king skater
    king skater

VOTE HERE FOR THE PERSON THAT SHOWED YOU LAXERSCAPE!!!!! Empty Re: VOTE HERE FOR THE PERSON THAT SHOWED YOU LAXERSCAPE!!!!!

Post  king skater Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:20 pm

Cassandra wrote:Why didn't you put me in?

Im in BTW if u view the Thread...

K I added you in.
    Owner Lax
    Owner Lax

Post  Owner Lax Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:42 pm

cassandra you said if you have to show proof you didnt want to be in...the proof is that someone votes for you... thats why I didnt put you in.
    Cassandra
    Cassandra

Post  Cassandra Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:52 am

Okay anyway thanks now Very Happy
    Ima tell all my friends in work to play this server (If i find anyone that is Intrested Very Happy)
    Skillcape
    Skillcape

Post  Skillcape Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:08 am

Omg i remember you from the BIG HOUSE in Sweden.

In 'ENTRE' right? I don't remember what floor but u sold some food and came to me and asked if i play RSPS ???

Its 75% You !!!
    Or maybe someone that looked like you... affraid affraid affraid

Anyway Thanks for telling me about this server...
    Want me to keep sending this to my friends ?

Edit:Dosen't it feel like Embarassed when you come to someone you don't know and ask
    YOU PLAY RSPS ?

P.S YOU ARE HOT :O
    Cassandra
    Cassandra

Post  Cassandra Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:15 am

I answerd you at other thread in this Section so pleas do not spamm as that may be a report !

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Btw can i vote for myself ???
    Ninja
    Ninja
    Group: Graphics

Post  Ninja Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:44 pm

Cassandra wrote:I answerd you at other thread in this Section so pleas do not spamm as that may be a report !

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Btw can i vote for myself ???

yer you can, but that isnt rlly fair
    Cassandra
    Cassandra

Post  Cassandra Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:25 am

I know that Musicboy AUTO-MAKES ACOUNTS cause he got like 7 Votes and not 1 of those votes made even 1 post...

He made 1 account and then just made a vote...
    If thats allowd then ima get over 500 Votes in like 1-2 Days !!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    Cryptosyche

Post  Cryptosyche Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:03 pm

i Dont know if i can get pepolse to this server but i think tht its 2 late anyway and my friend told me 2 vote for Cassandra and Dang i would like to have such a hot Chick as girlfriend Shocked
    Ninja
    Ninja

Post  Ninja Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:00 pm

Does anyone else pick up that skillcape and psyche are oh say... desperate? I nkow for a fact that music didnt auto make accounts. this voting doesnt go off of accounts its ur ip address i voted when i wasnt logged in now i cant vote anymore when i am logged in. if he did, then he couldnt vote with them. ik him irl he just forced a lot of ppl from his old server to play... noobs yall just want to win O_O lol!
    Terence
    Terence
    Group: Forum Moderator
    Group: Forum Moderator

Post  Terence Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:27 pm

Ninja wrote:Does anyone else pick up that skillcape and psyche are oh say... desperate? I nkow for a fact that music didnt auto make accounts. this voting doesnt go off of accounts its ur ip address i voted when i wasnt logged in now i cant vote anymore when i am logged in. if he did, then he couldnt vote with them. ik him irl he just forced a lot of ppl from his old server to play... noobs yall just want to win O_O lol!

That is all true HAHA! He does not auto vote he goes on a game and advertises to his friends to make them join ;P.
    Ninja
    Ninja

Post  Ninja Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:14 pm

Terence wrote:
    Ninja wrote:Does anyone else pick up that skillcape and psyche are oh say... desperate? I nkow for a fact that music didnt auto make accounts. this voting doesnt go off of accounts its ur ip address i voted when i wasnt logged in now i cant vote anymore when i am logged in. if he did, then he couldnt vote with them. ik him irl he just forced a lot of ppl from his old server to play... noobs yall just want to win O_O lol!

That is all true HAHA! He does not auto vote he goes on a game and advertises to his friends to make them join ;P.
    TY FOR THE BACKUP!!!
    musicboy987
    musicboy987
    Group: Administrator

Post  musicboy987 Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:50 am

You guys are just great, thanks for the support. lol lol!
    Skillcape
    Skillcape

Post  Skillcape Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:59 am

Tho its unfair cause if you have a server and u say like 'Everyone that votes for me gets 20mil IN-GAME) And everyone votes...

Almost same way as torture or Tricking Lvls 3 that a Cake is in lvl 54 Wildy.
    Skillcape
    Skillcape

Post  Skillcape Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:26 am

musicboy987 go RS lumby and ask a lvl 3 tht never played b4 id heknows where 2 get a cake. everyone will say 'in wild' and if i owned a serv i wud have 100 votes+ n thts not rlly fair if u ask me.
    musicboy987
    musicboy987

Post  musicboy987 Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:11 am

Dude this isn't runescape or and other rsps, this is laxerscpape. and secondly stop fixating on cake!
    Skillcape
    Skillcape

Post  Skillcape Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:42 am

But its true...
    And anyway lets stop talking about this

CAKES ARE TASTY AND SWEET !
    youtube vid
    youtube vid

Post  youtube vid Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:52 pm

guys keep the posts on topic please

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 02, 2024 5:34 am