LaxerScape

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LaxerScape

LaxerScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Better staff. Better Members. Best Gaming

Welcome to Laxer-Scape the #1 RSPS.
Please register here on the website.
Please read the rules and download the client before playing.

+7
mini tank8
twatlover
dragonboy56
king skater
youtube vid
Terence
Ninja
11 posters

Xbox Live/ whatever the hell PS3 live is called....

Ninja
    Ninja
    Group: Graphics

Xbox Live/ whatever the hell PS3 live is called.... Empty Xbox Live/ whatever the hell PS3 live is called....

Post  Ninja Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:13 pm

So this would be a place to tell which they like better, without putting down the other console... I play xbox live on my 360, my gamertag is Srgt Cherry but im gonna be changing it soon, ill edit this with my new gamertag whenever i get the microsoft points. I mainly play halo 3 and borderlands. dont ask me about call of duty, im not a big fan. CoD: WaW is okay when i have nothing better to do, especially nacht der untoten! Have a clan of three, we are a halo/borderlands clan and we started in the Reach beta. Ask me if you care enough to join.
    Terence
    Terence
    Group: Forum Moderator

Xbox Live/ whatever the hell PS3 live is called.... Empty Re: Xbox Live/ whatever the hell PS3 live is called....

Post  Terence Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:40 pm

Add my on xbox Wink gamertag is fr0BOI i think lol i'll check
    Ninja
    Ninja

Xbox Live/ whatever the hell PS3 live is called.... Empty Re: Xbox Live/ whatever the hell PS3 live is called....

Post  Ninja Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:51 pm

fr0boi? lol wow. Caps dont count when sending a friend req. on xbox live btw. kk ill send your gamertag a request sometime today. whenever my brother dcides to get out of MY room. hes bigger than me so.. Razz anyway ty for choosing microsoft.
    Ninja
    Ninja

Post  Ninja Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:51 pm

oh btw what is ps3 online called?
    youtube vid
    youtube vid
    Group: Administrator

Post  youtube vid Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:11 pm

i believe its play station network aka PSN but im not sure
    Terence
    Terence

Post  Terence Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:38 pm

uhm it might be frOBOI idk its that or fr0BOI
    king skater
    king skater
    Group: Owner

Post  king skater Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:14 am

Playstation all the way! First off PSN is free while Xbox Live is like $60 a year. Second Playstation is now starting to make games in 3D while Xbox does not. Third Playstation is coming out with Playstation Move which is like the wii but way more responsive. Fourth Playstation has way more better games then Xbox. The only semi-good games Xbox has that Playstation doesn't is Halo and Gears of War.
    Playstation = best console ever
    Xbox = Piece of shit
    Ninja
    Ninja

Post  Ninja Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:35 pm

Guys, what the hell. You are both in a staff position, but did you read the first post? DO NOT PUT DOWN OR BURN THE OTHER CONSOLE. This is one of the reasons im gonna quit playing you guys are serious d-bags sometimes.
    Terence
    Terence

Post  Terence Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:12 pm

no im not D:.
    dragonboy56
    dragonboy56

Post  dragonboy56 Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:30 am

I did have a gamertag and xbox online but it ran out and i don't have the money to keep the gamer tag but when i go over to my friends house i play online like saintsrow 2, GTA 4, MWF2, and others.
    twatlover
    twatlover
    Group: Donator
    Group: Donator

Post  twatlover Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:11 am

dude, matt, i didnt know playstation was making 3D games... thats sick. and that playstation move sounds sweet too. I have xbox 360 right now and always thought it was better than ps3 but now i might have changed my mind =p
    mini tank8
    mini tank8
    Group: Member

Post  mini tank8 Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:29 am

Xbox all the way since its got like halo series, fable series, gears of war series, and its for more hardcore gamers bescause i always seem to own on ps3 then get owned on 360 =/
    Cassandra
    Cassandra

Post  Cassandra Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:36 am

I got Ps3 and my fav game is 'Ratchet N Clan A Crack In Time'

Idk why but Ratchet seem so cute for me and clank is also a bit cute when he laughs like

mehihihihihihiihi and when he is angry then he stares with his eyes that makes him look mysterius

Ik tht im 16 n i shudn play such games but he so F cute
    Skillcape
    Skillcape

Post  Skillcape Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:37 am

U win again technology ?
    crazy2weirdo
    crazy2weirdo

Post  crazy2weirdo Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:43 am

@King Skater XBOX IS WAYY BETTER MAN.
    Reason 1:Natal.(aka kinect) has no controller.as for the ps move goes with a controller.
    Reason 2:Ps3 3d ok who gives a dang?theres a ds3d coming out and you dont need to have glasses to see it.
    Reason 3:Xbox mics are way better and ps3 has bluetooth ok...?
    Reason 4:Before you couldnt have join session in progress on the ps3 but now u can and xbox had it way b4 the ps3.
    Reason 5:Does the ps3 have zune?can you talk to the ps3 to turn on?can you sign in by waving your hand?!?!?!? no.
    Most of this information:E3
    king skater
    king skater

Post  king skater Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:59 pm

crazy2weirdo wrote:@King Skater XBOX IS WAYY BETTER MAN.
    Reason 1:Natal.(aka kinect) has no controller.as for the ps move goes with a controller.
    Reason 2:Ps3 3d ok who gives a dang?theres a ds3d coming out and you dont need to have glasses to see it.
    Reason 4:Before you couldnt have join session in progress on the ps3 but now u can and xbox had it way b4 the ps3.
    Reason 5:Does the ps3 have zune?can you talk to the ps3 to turn on?can you sign in by waving your hand?!?!?!? no.

Natal is going to have A LOT of problems because Microsoft just sucks. Oh and you have to buy the new xbox to connect to kinect for now. Microsoft never said they would make an adapter.
    Nintendo Ds's are dumb and they don't have half the games that PS3 does.
    Bluetooth is way better then the wired xbox mics, and the wireless xbox mics are also bluetooth..
    You could always join a session in progress on the PS3
    Who gives a shit about zune. Who gives a shit about talking to it to turn it on thats just fucking dumb. Signing in by waving your hand is also fucking dumb.
    P.S. Learn how to use the quote button instead of saying "@ king skater" or whatever...

cassandra wrote:I got Ps3 and my fav game is 'Ratchet N Clan A Crack In Time'

Idk why but Ratchet seem so cute for me and clank is also a bit cute when he laughs like

mehihihihihihiihi and when he is angry then he stares with his eyes that makes him look mysterius

Ik tht im 16 n i shudn play such games but he so F cute

It's ok I play those games too and I'm 17
    musicboy987
    musicboy987

Post  musicboy987 Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:53 pm

This is a message for all Xbox and PS3 fans. I heard a something from my cousin who knows a guy in microsoft. sony and microsoft may be doing some sort of merger and combine the systems themselves into either the XPS or PSX. Don't get your hopes up but i believe my info is credible.
    Ninja
    Ninja

Post  Ninja Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:32 pm

crazy2weirdo wrote:@King Skater XBOX IS WAYY BETTER MAN.

Oh, dude, you forgot the 250 gygabyte harddrive that is coming with the new affordable xbox you learned about in E3. (mainly i was wanting to know about fallout new vegas Razz) BTW everybody i created a new account on xbox live so if you friend request srgt cherry, it wont be accepted, instead request ninja8857.
    king skater
    king skater

Post  king skater Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:41 pm

I'll just lock this topic.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 06, 2024 9:53 pm