LaxerScape

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LaxerScape

LaxerScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Better staff. Better Members. Best Gaming

Welcome to Laxer-Scape the #1 RSPS.
Please register here on the website.
Please read the rules and download the client before playing.

3 posters

i couldnt think of a title so read the post lol

youtube vid
    youtube vid
    Group: Administrator

i couldnt think of  a title so read the post lol Empty i couldnt think of a title so read the post lol

Post  youtube vid Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:26 pm

well i cant connect to any game with my laptop,game being rsps's,mmorpg's,fps's etc im thinking about factory reseting my comp if i cant fix this so i might not be on for like another 2-9 days if i can get it fixed 2-9 because i have to backup my files and its late tonight so P.S i seen that dragonboy is now forum mod and twisty2016 is ingame mod gratz to both hope ur doing good jobs Razz
    king skater
    king skater
    Group: Owner
    Group: Owner

i couldnt think of  a title so read the post lol Empty Re: i couldnt think of a title so read the post lol

Post  king skater Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:01 am

How do they not work? Like the client wont load or closes out? I might be able to help if you want.
    mini tank8
    mini tank8
    Group: Member
    Group: Member

i couldnt think of  a title so read the post lol Empty Re: i couldnt think of a title so read the post lol

Post  mini tank8 Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:05 am

awww btw skater i sent you a in game mod app did u get it i sent it like 3weeks ago?
    youtube vid
    youtube vid

Post  youtube vid Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:45 pm

like the client will load and when i try to log on it says error connecting to server and it does this for every server and FPS's like cross fire they wont load etc idk why but rs is the only game is loading

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 02, 2024 10:26 pm